October 2, 2007

Free Labrador Puppies!

Free labrador puppies This was passed on to me – maybe you know someone looking for a new friend…seriously, they look adorable, and labs make awesome pets. Anyone? More info below….if they can’t find a home, they’ll go to animal control and they have less than a week before being put down. For the people who live in DC / VA / MD / BD (closer to DC metro area).


Free Puppies!
6 black lab (mix) puppies were rescued out of the middle of the road on Saturday. PLEASE help me find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days. We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them. They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be
turned down due to no room. Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy.




I f anyone has any questions about the pups, they can email them to Stacey Moore at:
slsmoore33[at]hotmail.com
She will be able to answer your questions!

13 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they still available?

Pista said...

Henry, Pls send mail to slsmoore. She will keep in touch with you.

Anonymous said...

I have found several people interested, but they receive error messages when they try to e-mail Stacey. Could this possibly be a hoax? Does anyone know Stacey? There are a lot of people willing to adopt these dogs and no way of reaching this woman.

Mails I Read said...

I don't this is a hoax, i got this mail from my office intranet.

Anonymous said...

i think it's a hoax. check out what was posted on a Massachusetts-related site: http://www.clintonmass.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=14161.

Anonymous said...

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/puppies.asp (scroll to the bottom)

Anonymous said...

I say hoax seeing as the email is all around the USA. Unless they are paying the shipping costs? HOAX!

Anonymous said...

this is a hoax, I also saw it on Vermonts Craigslist! Such mean people to do this!

Anonymous said...

Pista, You suck!

Anonymous said...

It is now making the rounds in Minnesota. I have had several people who wnated these puppies. I wonder where this started.....

Anonymous said...

hey do u ship them or not???

Anonymous said...

How anybody can get enjoyment out of sending emails about these dogs is bullshit!! PoDss

Anonymous said...

Hoax or not, there are millions of dogs/puppies just like this already in humane societies that have seconds/minutes/hours/days before being put down. If people are interested in these puppies, why not ones at a local humane society? It doesnt really matter if this is a hoax; if you want a pet, rescue one from the pound.

NYT > Most E-Mailed

Most Emailed Photos on Yahoo! News Photos

Seattle Post-Intelligencer: Most e-mailed

Politico Top Stories

Most Popular Entries on HuffingtonPost.com

Engadget